« Home | How I study » | Introduction--Understanding Worship »

Week 1 May 1- May 6 Genesis 1-6

I thought we would start at the beginning of the bible and read 1 chapter each day. I will post every day to every other day with what I see in the text and we can discuss it that way if you desire to post. I will also share what I get from my daily psalm, proverb and revelation.

Be Blessed.
Chosen

Here are some links to the sites where I get my yearly charts from for my daily reading:

www.edginet.org/mcheyne/info.html

www.rejoicing.com

www.Bible-Reading.com

www.oneyearbibleonline.com

All of these sites offer printables

About me

  • I'm Chosen
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Mother Of 5-- I am a writer with several projects in the works that will be published soon. And...Oh yeah--I just happen to be called to preach!
My profile