« Home | Genesis Chapters 5-6 » | Genesis Chapter 4 » | Genesis Chapter 3 » | Week 1 days 1 and 2 summary » | Week 1 May 1- May 6 Genesis 1-6 » | How I study » | Introduction--Understanding Worship »

Week 2 Genesis 7-12

We follow up this week with the next 6 chapters (as saturday is given as a day off to engross oursleves in other chapters or study). I'll post the first day either today or tomorrow as time permits. I am having to revamp an entire book and it's very time consuming. But I want it to right before the publisher receives it. And it has to be complete before the end of the month.

Be Blessed.
Chosen.

About me

  • I'm Chosen
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Mother Of 5-- I am a writer with several projects in the works that will be published soon. And...Oh yeah--I just happen to be called to preach!
My profile