« Home | The truth about biblical divorce » | Abigail and David--behind the scenes…(and other no... » | The Power of Decision... » | Week 2 Genesis 7-12 » | Genesis Chapters 5-6 » | Genesis Chapter 4 » | Genesis Chapter 3 » | Week 1 days 1 and 2 summary » | Week 1 May 1- May 6 Genesis 1-6 » | How I study »

The Power of the 4th Watch...

The 4th watch(3am-6am) is the time of the morning in which G-d’s presence is nearer in the earth realm--Jesus prayed in the 4th watch--(Mark 1:35) According to Jewish history in the bible when they say “early in the morning” they are referring to the fourth watch. Now that’s opens up the bible a lot. Because in 1 Samuel 15:12 G-d alerted Samuel to Saul’s disobedience in that time frame. David also was prepared to fight Goliath in that time frame (1 Samuel 17:20). Examining the text then allows us to understand that he was able then to have a revelation that he could overcome the enemy.

The other things that my Spiritual Father taught us was that there is less demonic activity during that time of the morning. Demonic detection is at an all time low in that time frame. It’s as if satan and his demons have “wax” in their ears. They can’t hear what you are saying. It’s easier to get an urgent prayer through then. Any situation that you are seeking Father for then should be prayed about during that time. He taught us to pray about that situation during that time until the thing is past.

If you need to seek counsel for the character of a person or their activity in your life, it’s during that time he will reveal to you what you need to know. In essence that is a special time to get the RHEMA that you are seeking Father for concerning any situation in your life. He will tell you what you need to know.

Now, I can add from personal experience that I have been operating in this for over a year and I find it to be amazing! I just read the word and talk to him and somewhere in that time period it drops in my spirit what I want to know. I have learned to keep a prayer journal where I keep notes that I learn from the word and there too I write down what Father desires for me to know.
I have learned, also from my Spiritual Father, that if you fail to keep those notes you lose necessary “battle equipment” for a specific period of time in your life. So I keep notes. It’s in those notes that G-d gives me a promise audibly and that’s my prophecy. I understand that I fight the devil with my prophecy because that which comes out of the mouth of G-d can’t return void but it must be fulfilled! (Isaiah 55:11). He is not obligated to fulfill the written word because it’s already done from the foundation of the world (John 1:1-Hebrews 11:3). But that which he speaks--has to be done.

Another thing about answered prayer is that you should write down what you want, need, and desire for G-d to do in your life (Habakkuk 2:2). Because we know that a written covenant is a sure one (Nehemiah 9:38). I write down my stuff. G-d is a specific G-d. That which you desire is from him. So he knows it but he still likes for us to tell him again.

Try it for yourself. Let me know it’s working out for you.


Be Blessed.
Chosen.

I've heard of the watch period, but didn't know it was called the 4th watch. Ladylee suggested to me a few months ago to write everything down. So I do. I have a journal that talks about what I'm reading and learning and also how I'm feeling and what I'm expecting from God. I may switch my bible study time from 5 a.m. to 3 a.m. On another note, I just finished a book on the gifts of the holy spirit and from what you say on here, it seems that you operate in prophecy. Any thoughts on spiritual gifts?

It's weird that you talked about that book because I used to have it and I never finished it. (So you know I'm looking for it on-line right?)

Spiritual gifts...I really never knew that I had any until last year. I am a teacher--which to me is scary. It seems to me that that's also what you are. I do happen to operate in prophecy but it's still in DEEP training. Somethimes I know stuff about people but I don't know how I know except that the Holy Spirit gives it to me--and some stuff he tells me makes me uncomfortable.

All I know is that G-d chooses who he gives them to and they are usually stirred up when you get to the person that's either your spiritual Mother or Father because they too will possess those same gifts. My spiritual Father is a Prophet and when he said that most of us in there were prophets last year it was a confirmation, but I still didn't know what it meant. I am being trained though in the area of teaching, ministering and prophecy. Have you realized what yours are yet?

Oh, this is going to be a great discussion. I don't have a personal relationship with my Pastor, however I do have a mentor I guess you would call it. It's a lady that I worked with who first gave me a book about generational curses, when I was still in the world. She's a minister, just doesn't have a church. She's also now my church school teacher. But she gave me that book and I was wondering why in the heck she was giving me this mess? Funny now, but that book put me on the path to straightening up. She told me that she never doubted my heart and she saw right through the club girl act. I've also noticed that she's also a prophet. I was not really aware of gifts that are inside me. However, after reading the book and getting a clear understanding of them and how they function, I believe that I can ask for them and will receive them. One that I've been afraid (and can't tell you why) is speaking in tongues. Ladylee also told me a long time ago that I had a teaching annointing. I can't really say that I can see the gifts working in me. But hopefully I will in the future. One thing that can prevent the gifts from being manifested is love not being present and division in the church. And the longer I am a member of my church, I am able to see more of the things that go on behind the scenes. There is some division and a lot of competition, just among the ministerial staff. But I'm seeking the knowledge and prayerful that I will receive the gifts and operate in them.

I'll try the writing down thing and surely let you know what happens.

Ms. Tee

from Share My World

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Chosen
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Mother Of 5-- I am a writer with several projects in the works that will be published soon. And...Oh yeah--I just happen to be called to preach!
My profile