« Home | What is "Saved" and other questions... » | The Power of the 4th Watch... » | The truth about biblical divorce » | Abigail and David--behind the scenes…(and other no... » | The Power of Decision... » | Week 2 Genesis 7-12 » | Genesis Chapters 5-6 » | Genesis Chapter 4 » | Genesis Chapter 3 » | Week 1 days 1 and 2 summary »

Site Revamp!

I have decided to revamp this site simply because I want to make better use of it. Warriors heart is just about ME, my experiences and frustrations and the such in MY walk. I share there what I learn from day to day. This blog will focused for women. It will avail me to use my ability to teach and share what I have learned from the word and in ministry.

As I am in the process of getting my life back on track in every area, I will be sharing that as well. The books I'm reading and studies from the mouth of my Spiritual Father, etc.

I am really not trying to in any way make this cheesy but here's the format:

Question and answer format on Wednesday. You ask, I'll answer you.

Singles ministry on Friday.

Marriage ministry on Saturday.

Sunday--General I would like to deal with general areas we all struggle with, weight, temperance, patience, children, etc.

We'll round out the other spots as they come.

I'm OPEN to any suggestions. And since this is my heart--working with women. The gloves will be off ova' here! I will be blunt and cut to the point. Just thought I'd warn ya!

Be Blessed.
Chosen.

Hey now, I am DOWN for this... You know i will be over here. I need this!

WOW! Can I just say WOW! Anybody knows me knows that I am a straight no chaser type girl. I can't stand beating around the bush with stuff. So I'm all excited now. And I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions. One question, prophecy? I've heard you say that when a prophet tells you something it should be a confirmation from what you've already received from God. I've also read that prophecy is not telling the future. So, exactly what is prophecy and how does it operate today?

How do you respond to someone who "forsakes the fellowship" because they feel as though their relationship with God works fine without going to church. This is a person who is a believer, reads the bible and prays daily but has been turned off by church folk.

Post a Comment